Where can I find more information?

The course brochure and Workplace Assessment Guide contain specific details about the work placement requirements for that particular course. You can download these documents by going to the particular course page and filling in your contact details - we'll  send you an email with these documents available for download.

You can also call our friendly course and career advisors on +61 6258 0033. They can help you with any questions you may have about work placement or studying with JCE




  • How do I enrol?

    Enrolment is easy! You can contact a course and careers adviser on (02) 6258 0033

  • Are there any prerequisites for my course?

    Most of our courses have no formal education entry requirements, other than English language skills. Check the course page on our website to see if the course you are interested in has any additional requirements.

  • Will I receive a certificate?

    When you complete your course, you'll receive a document which certifies you have successfully completed your studies. Depending on which course you enrol in, it could be a Statement of Attainment, a nationally recognised certificate or Diploma or Advanced Diploma

  • Do I need to attend exams?

    With JCE's courses, there are no exams to attend. All your assessments will be submitted in person - although some may need to be physically sent to us.

  • What if I need help with my course?

    If you need help with your course, JCE has a range of support options available for you. Our Student Support team is available to answer any general questions you might have about your course. Your trainer will also be able to offer course-specific advice.

  • How is on-the-job learning different from classroom-based courses offered by other education institutions like TAFE?

    With on-the-job learning there are no classes to attend, so you can study whenever and wherever you want, to fit in around your work and social commitments. Instead of attending classes, you read through your study materials in your own time, and then submit your assessments either online. If you are studying a nationally recognised qualification, it will give you the same level of qualification that you would receive from a TAFE.

  • Will I receive the same accreditation from JCE that I would get through other education providers like TAFE or CIT?

    Yes. JCE Positive Outcomes is a Registered Training Organisation under the Australian Training Framework. We are registered with ASQA which means that our accredited courses provide you with exactly the same qualification you would receive if you studied the course at TAFE or CIT.

  • How do I pay for my course?

    JCE offers a range of payment options, from discounts for payment in full to interest-free monthly, fortnightly and weekly payment plans. Some students may also be eligible for government funding to help them study approved courses. Call one of our course and careers advisers on (02) 6258 0033 for more information.

  • How can I assess my Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills?

    You can take free assessment to help determine your learning level and plan your future studies. Call us and one of our course and careers advisers can send out a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment tool.